Online Payment – Edmonds
Online Payment – Renton
Because our payment policy includes collecting co-payments at the time of service or pre-collecting on major procedures, the instance may arise in which your account will have a credit balance.
The following refund policy applies to accounts which show current account credit after the collection of insurance and co-payments:
- The account will be reconciled to make sure all credit/debit entries are correct and accurate. PPO insurance write-offs will be verified and double-checked.
- The patient will be notified via phone, text, or email that there is an account credit.
- The patient will be given the choice of leaving the credit to be used toward future work in their treatment plan or for upcoming appointments or may request a refund.
- Once a patient chooses a refund, it may take up to 7 business days to complete the refund process, but every effort will be made to refund the patient as soon as possible.
- Patients who use their HSA/Flex spending card will have the credit refunded to the card used for payment.
- Patients who pay by credit card, cash, or check will receive a refund check.
- There will be a full refund issued for any services that were paid for, but not rendered.
- Scott A Babin DDS and Associates will respond to any inquiries from credit card providers regarding consumer complaints within 21 days of the date of inquiry. Every effort will be made to comply successfully with requests.