1. Stability of Teeth ImplantsAll-on-4 dental implants use four implants for each arch to secure and support a hybrid denture. The implants keep the prosthetic teeth anchored to the jawbone, just like natural teeth. No adhesives are needed, and All-on-4 dentures will never slip or fall out when eating or talking, like traditional dentures.
2. Better FunctionThe overdentures used in All-on-4 dental implants are attached to the implant posts that are embedded in the jaw. This means more strength for chewing your favorite foods. You can eat all the foods you love again – no restrictions.
3. Natural Appearance and FeelAll-on-4 dental implants provide a beautiful new smile that looks natural – for most of our patients, their new smile looks better than their natural teeth ever did. Plus, the design of the overdenture is horseshoe-shaped. The roof of the mouth is not covered, like it is with conventional dentures, for a more natural feel.
4. Preserves Face and Jaw StructureWhen you lose teeth, the jawbone loses stimulation and may begin to shrink. Teeth implants stimulate bone growth to maintain the jaw structure, while dentures do not. All-on-4 dental implants can help you preserve your bone structure for a more youthful appearance.
5. Easy MaintenanceAll-on-4 dental implants can be maintained just like natural teeth. You can brush and clean them like normal with regular checkups at your dentist.
6. Quicker and More Affordable Than Teeth ImplantsAll-on-4 dental implants are cost-effective compared to a full restoration with teeth implants. Plus, the procedure is less invasive with a quicker recovery time. All-on-4 dental implants can restore your smile in as little as a day. If you are ready to explore the options for replacing your smile, come see us at Dr. Scott A. Babin, DDS and Associates. We offer beautiful All-on-4 dental implant smile restorations at our dental centers in Edmonds and Renton. Call us today to schedule your appointment.
Posted on behalf of